Research & Development FAKT
Kieser Training is proactive in research
«In a commercial company, the sole purpose of research is to maximise the benefit to customers.»
Werner Kieser, Founder of Kieser Training AG
Anyone who thinks that all you have to do is to access the results of established research is very much mistaken. In some areas, you just have to be proactive. This was why we set up our own R&D Department in 2002.
The Kieser Training concept is strictly geared to the findings of medical research and sports science. Our aim is to offer an efficient system of strength training that allows you to strengthen your musculoskeletal system and improve your health. By efficient, we mean training that is simple but effective.
The main remit of the Kieser Training R&D Department is as follows:
- Plan, accompany and carry out studies
- Make available empirical research methods
- Administer and transfer scientific data and knowledge
- Develop and monitor innovation of interest to the company, e.g. machines, methods, etc.
- Check and compile scientific texts
- Develop scientific/commercial cooperative networks